Saturday, March 2, 2013

Spring Go-To Jackets!


Fresas, I know it’s been a while since I gave you advice on what to wear to bring out your preppy style. A post is long overdue, I know.

Can you believe that it’s already March? I could have sworn it was January two seconds ago! Anyway, now that March madness is rolling in, the next four posts will all be on spring fashion.

Let’s start out the new season the right way. Spring can come with love and warm weather, WHEN things are perfect. When they aren’t, sometimes we get stuck with weird weather where we have no idea how much clothing is needed to keep warm. As a result, us fresas need to have a couple of go-to jackets for those chilly days.

Two jackets that I absolutely couldn’t live without during the spring: a military jack and a jean jacket (classics). 

Below are two examples of outfits that could be used with a jean jacket and a military jacket. The jean jacket is an outfit that I put together on my own and below it are the links to each individual item! 

Hope you like my ideas! Remember you don't need to buy the most expensive jacket if you're on a budget, but keep in mind that you need to find something in the middle price range if you want to keep it for a while!


Military Jacket compliments the dress and keeps you warm.
Photo: Madewell

Jean Jacket Pair Up


Rag bone jacket
rag-bone.com


Lucky brand
luckybrand.com


Baldinini platform shoes
$565 - zalando.co.uk


Jenny bird jewelry
calypsostbarth.com


Oliver people
saksfifthavenue.com


Pieces loop scarve
$18 - welikefashion.com


DONDUP military slim fit jean
$240 - farfetch.com








As always, I leave you with a song. Valentines Day was last month if you're single and need a little girl power turn this up. 




No comments:

Post a Comment