Sunday, November 11, 2012

Classic Knitted Sweater


As the temperature starts to drop, fresas start to put on their long sleeves to be warm and preppy. An absolute must have is a knitted sweater. If you’re low on cash, I suggest buying a neutral tone that way you can mix and match it with a bunch of different colors and make more than one outfit with it, DUH. 

I went ahead and put together an outfit with a beige sweater and some maroon pants with other accessories. This look is really warm and clean look but if you want to go for a more colorful outfit, you can switch the colored pants and the scarf for something that will pop out more. 

Whatever you do buy a knitted sweater! I promise it’s a great fresa investment because you can use it in so many ways like with leggings, tights, jeans, or scarves. You name it! Overall, it will give you a warm and cozy look for the fall and winter! 




Knitted Sweater


Knit sweater
sheinside.com


River island
$56 - riverisland.com



Ceramic watch
jacobtime.com


Stackable bangle bracelet
$15 - eluxe.ca


Gold jewelry
modcloth.com



Gucci sunglasses
forzieri.com






I know I mentioned her two months ago, but this cover of "Use Somebody" by Beatriz Luengo is absolutely beautiful. I can listen to it all day in my knitted sweater! ;) 
Just kidding, not really; but seriously. 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment