Sunday, November 11, 2012

Watch Yo'self.


Fresas, watches are hands down my favorite accessory. Whether or not people think they’re used as an accessory or an object to tell time, watches are an important part of a fresa outfit. Personally, watches describe my mood. Sometimes I feel sporty, so I wear my hot pink G-Shock or if I’m feeling cute, I wear my ceramic white and rose gold Fossil watch. Whatever it is, I’m always keeping time. 
My newest watch obsession is black ceramic. It's HOT. SO HOT. It's like having a man on my wrist, but not really because a watch is at least competent enough to tell me what time it is. Below is an outfit I put together with a black ceramic Fossil watch! It’s pretty much an idea of what you want to wear with a black watch. You can click on the items and buy them if you want! If you're into online shopping get to it. 








Ceramic Black Watch Setup


Sheer top
modcloth.com


Mary Portas high rise skinny jeans
$81 - houseoffraser.co.uk


Dollhouse platform pumps
metroparkusa.com


FOSSIL black watch
fossil.com


Bangle bracelet
$41 - witchery.com.au


Forever New Lillian Pyramid Stud
$8.28 - forevernew.com.au




You already know you have to rock the show when you wear a black watch. 
Get jiggy with Kanye West's "Gold Digger". 



No comments:

Post a Comment