Sunday, October 28, 2012

Two words....Heart-Shaped Sunglasses!

You can still use them if you get the right ones!

Fresas, I cannot tell you how long I've been wanting to own a pair of heart-shaped sunglasses. My birthday came around and I kept saying, "I really wish I had a pair of cute heart-shaped sunglasses." Nobody got the memo. So I'm just going to have to buy them myself! I know heart-shaped sunglasses sound like an accessory used during the summer, BUT when used in the correct shade and with the right clothes it can totally go with your fall attire! 
When choosing your heart-shaped sunglasses for the FALL make sure:
1. The frame is thin 
2. The color of the lenses isn't bright. 
Two rules, not that difficult. 

I found a perfect example of heart-shaped sunglasses on the Urban Outfitters website, but I'm sure if you look around in Amazon or other websites you can find plenty of other shades. Pun intended. 
Light brown with thin frame from Urban Outfitters
I leave you with a song that is somewhat old in hopes that you will like it! It's really upbeat and mellow at the same time! I felt Ricky Martin's "The Best Thing About Me Is You" song and video made a big statement on equality; lend an ear. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment