Sunday, October 14, 2012

IT IS SCARF TIME, FRESAS!



Hey girls! We are well into fall and I think it is a great time to assess an important clothing accessory: SCARVES! Scarves are an accessory that I love to use because they can turn a simple white tee into a fashionable and cute fresa outfit! I found this online scarf store called Scarves Dot Net and it offers tons of different styles for every season make sure you check out the fall ones! There is currently a fall sale going on! 15% discount take advantage of it! Plus if you order $40 or more you get free shipping! So stock up on your scarf collection! Below is a link to their website:

I also attached a link that is also on Scarves Dot Net that teaches you how to tie a scarf!

They pretty much have got you covered when it comes to scarves! My advice is to try to not mix to many patterns together! Make it look clean! Here are some examples:

No comments:

Post a Comment