Monday, March 18, 2013

Two Words: Camo Pants


Okay, I know I just talked about military jackets in my last post, BUT I saw a picture of a girl wearing camo pants and a white lace top on madewell.com and fell in love. Seriously, Mean Girls anyone?


Anyway, I was totally inspired and now I can’t stop thinking about this amazing outfit that I don’t own, story of my life.

Camo Pants Outfit






This is the outfit that is stealing my sleep and invading my dreams. I am being a little dramatic. Seriously though, this is what I would pair up with some camo pants and I think it’s perfect for spring! This is also an outfit that I created on polyvore.com; all of the items are linked in the bottom if you want to buy them! I am determined to have this outfit. We’ll see what my bank account says about that.

You know I’m going to be playing this jam when I’m sporting my camo pants.


No comments:

Post a Comment