Sunday, March 31, 2013

Hippie Hair Wraps

Different Colors and Patterns
Photo: Hippie Hair Wraps 


Hair wraps. The next big thing in Austin. Your hair gets wrapped in colorful string, beads and charms; perfect for the spring and summer.  My roommate, Jane Claire Hervey, is trying to start her own hair wrapping business called Hippie Hair Wraps in Austin this summer. Jane is from Rio Hondo, Texas. It's a little town about half an hour from South Padre Island. It was at South Padre Island where Jane started working on hair wraps at a bead shop, Kay's. "I'm looking to install my hair wrapping business into a local bead shop and I've already met with a couple of jewelry beaderies in the area."




She is currently doing house appointment for those who want to get a one right now. Contact her through the Hippie Hair Wraps Facebook page or email her for an appointment. I'll be working for her as well so you can let me know too! You better believe I got one to welcome spring!


Loving my hair wrap
Photo: Yours truly 

As always, I leave you with a song. Stay positive. 



No comments:

Post a Comment